Why the Performing Arts?
Study after study reveals that students who study in the performing arts tend to be more creative, develop a stronger sense of self-esteem, and excel academically. Skills acquired in theater and performance arts develop the habit of creative problem-solving, the ability to work well with others, and a confidence in all areas of life.
All tuition must be paid in full before class starts. All classes must have a minimum number of students to make. Class sizes are limited.
Pearl Theater Class Policies:
- Students are expected/encouraged to attend all rehearsals and classes. Absences will affect casting.
- All students are required to attend all performances as listed.
- Required class attire consists of black jazz pants to the ankles, gym shoes or jazz dance shoes, and socks. Hair must be secured and out of the face. Students in flip-flops or open toed shoes will not be allowed to participate. This is a mandatory dress code that must be followed.
- Students should be dropped off and picked up on time.
- Once a class or workshop has begun, we cannot provide refunds.
- Parents are expected to help with some aspect of production in a workshop. There are no set hours or tasks. An interest sheet will be provided.
- Students should bring a bottle of water to class.
*We reserve the right to update or change these policies at any time, without prior notification.